CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

That basically means, that 9% of current shares (3% buyback and...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    That basically means, that 9% of current shares (3% buyback and 6% shorted) will be bought from current shareholders and then exterminated, which I believe is not possible, unless shareholders get very much disapointed or desperate, which is not so likely if they are still holding.
    Currently 6% of shares have two "owners" because of the shorts, regardless if the short is naked or covered. While I in principle agree, that it should be allowed to borrow shares and sell them, I do not agree of the legal, but in my opinion criminal practice of borrowing shares, without the knowledge of the shareholder. The unsuspecting shareholder believes to have shares of Clinuvel, but in reality they could be loaned to a shorter, who sold them to a second shareholder, from where they can borrowed and sold again. I don't think Regal is behind it, because they only disclosed a short position of A$52 million, but with 78 companies shorted and the short position in Clinuvel is about A$44 million. If few entities, which are not market makers, realy directly hold the short position, they will be crushed, they just don't know it yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.