LGL 3.33% $1.45 lynch group holdings limited

Prices can't continue to rise without some fall back, looking...

1. 64 Posts.
    Prices can't continue to rise without some fall back, looking back over the charts tells us this, people take profits, I know I do, not everyone buys long term.

It's funny to read peoples reactions when things don't go their way, like when other stocks rise 5% or 6% and lgl might only move 2% or 3%, they are up in arms complaining,

I find it strange that I have not seen these people post over the last couple weeks with the rise of lgl, from a low of around 2.50ish to the 3.20's. Prices will continue to rise but not everyday how can they, and expect to see lower prices as well, and if you believe in the company, then see this as an opportunity to top up, not to complain about how bad things are.

I bought in at 2.98 and sold at 3.21 put a $1000 in my pocket and am now waiting to see prices dip to around the $3.00 mark or for conformation of a continual uptrend. I am here to make money and if that means going short then I will, I have before.

Whats going to happen when we hit the new highs, prices fall back to support levels for a while before the onward move back up, why not make money on the way down, I don't want to see lgl with a straight line for its charts I want lots of ups and downs, thats where I make my money, not waiting around for their little dividend payment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.050(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.45 $24.72K 16.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5663 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 14375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.