FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Gotta laugh at all the negativity re today's SP action. We've...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Gotta laugh at all the negativity re today's SP action. We've got the resident HC trolls baiting legitimate posters/holders (I think it may have something to do with keeping the daily HC post volume up and advertisers happy, but that's only my uneducated opinion) and then we have in depth ta analyses of where the SP is going.

Fair dinkum though, we only had approx 15 mill shares out of approx 4.6 bill change hands. That's around 0.0032% of shares or nine tents of FA were traded. That tells me that 99.9968 % of share holders HELD. What I take from that is FAR is running a very tight ship and shareholders small and large are confident in what FAR have discovered. This minuscule volume tells me no one has any idea of the PE outcome which will be decided sometime in the future. When it doesn't really matter. CN has stated drilling will go on regardless and its business as usual.

If the shorters (who most likely have some help from very benevolent sellers trying to help change momentum, maybe one and the same) knew there was bad news around the corner then every one else would also know and the SP and volume would be like lemmings off a cliff, regardless of the shorters. Consequently when/if there is a whisper of the PE getting up, then the SP and volume will move like a rat up a rafter with a spray of saltpeter up it's ars...  rear end.

If you've done your research and bought on what FAR have in their Senegal Blocks than in my books it's a no brainer to relax and watch the kids play daily with SP trying to shake a few Nervous Nellie's out while they make a little pocket money on the side. Most of us did not buy to make pocket money on a day trade and give half back in tax.

As for making predictions on FAR's future SP based on the current volumes going through would be like reading tea leaves in the bottom of a mug made on a Billy's tea bag.

Just have to patient or if you can't handle the heat sell and move on. To pass time maybe watch "The Big Short" and see the sweat lost by the guys who had faith and held under enormous pressure while the market was manipulated but ended up making huge profits.  

GLTA

Cheers

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.