ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Thompson, it is obvious to everyone you are having a poke with a...

1. 18,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Thompson, it is obvious to everyone you are having a poke with a smarmy post. Have I ever predicted the share price based on a report on which I cannot know the content?

As I have said both yesterday and today, the closes were technically positive. Would I have publicly declared pre-close I would purchase at 19c on the close yesterday if I thought otherwise.

Was there an element of pump and dump today? Yes, up to 23.5 and down to 21c after multiple layers of props pulled. Irrelevant mid term, but interesting intraday esp for active traders who have a right to discuss intraday manipulation.

As I have pointed out repeatedly technically the last two days are positive but that could all be destroyed in an instant by the contents of the report tomorrow.  I have never said it would be destroyed by tomorrows report, but so many on these threads see what they want to see. I cannot help you there.

When anyone who posts anything but ebulliently positive posts is targeted or ridiculed to stop posting on a forum it's simply just another sign of a potential outcome and motivations.

Get back to talking about the stock and technical trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.