ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Shorts down 33%, page-9

1. 2,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Sad to look at the falling SP, even more, when comparing it with very weak evidence of Biogen with its "AD drug" and again today boosting its SP. IMO Biogen would risk its credibility with questionable data, helping its SP. ATH lost its credibility with PBT2 Imagine study and now it needs to get it back. It is hard work and it looks to me that ATH is not tying any tricks as IMO Biogen. PBT434 needs real evidence and only with that investors can trust ATH. The evidence is only coming very slowly.
    It is soon 2 years when the first MSA animal model posters were published and even today we have only these reposted posters. Looks like Dr Stamler is not a very good writer and he needs help in this. This would be only an animal study, however. It could be that the writing of this paper became more complex when Sinclair with his mitochondria and sirtuins came to the ATH team. For that kind of report, Stamler has no skils when looking at his list of publications. Finkelstein was already in HK as the first author of the abstract.
    So it looks like the only way to increase investor confidence is to get the needed FDA approval for the phase II study. Optimization has started already during the summer or earlier. So it should be ready pretty soon.
    With this SP development, I would not mind a small trick, if I am honest. I just wonder if anyone on the board has any suggestions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 57921134 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 128926244 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.