UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Quantum...I am not sure re 28. I used to reference the...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Quantum...I am not sure re 28. I used to reference the individual tables where they referenced customers by letters. That helped me to map possible customers as it was easier to look at the multiple programs and narrow them down that way. Still guess work

I had Regeneron against letter D and another name against Depot Ject (psivida).

RRM...i had assumed that was Novartis. I think that has been confirmed that in their late 2013 Novartis announcement

I looked at RG3645-Ranibizumab and how the timelines and delays of the trial between Forsight Vision4, Roche and Novartis and the timing of it picking back up seemed to roughly match up. Genentech (Roche) were working with Forsight on a "....refillable drug port delivery system. The refillable "drug port delivery system" (PDS) is understood to be a capsule-like device that bathes the retina with the active agent intended for delivery to the posterior segment of the eye. One end of the capsule is an external port that allows a clinican to periodically refill the supply of a particular drug, Lucentis in the case of Genentech. Succesful introduction of the device could reduce clinic visits to once every four months to allow the ophthalmologist refill the device by needle injection into the external port"

I saw the Unifill device as the means of refilling it. Pretty simple device which would match the maturity of the company back when it was developed.

But abandoned watching psivida and Forsight/Roche/Novartis as limited time was better spent chasing other bigger shadows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.