UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Yes, those shorts are way down. Sarcasm intended. We have 20.7M...

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Yes, those shorts are way down. Sarcasm intended.

We have 20.7M outstanding...needing 50 days of trading to cover and equivalent to the free float of shares. Keep in mind, that the Australian shares do not play a part in short plays...and as has been communicated, there is only about 20-30M shares not tied up, depending on who you believe.

People trying to talk up that our shorts are down to me is like saying that being run over and killed by a mini minor is better than being run over and killed by a tank.

My personal take on Griffiths coverage is that they are just as rampy as the alpha people but in the opposite direction. I rarely see any critical analysis.

What at rings true is the lack of quarter in quarter growth which AS claimed himself but not real reason for the failure. Put simply, it was never able to happen. I would be more forgiving if a cyclone hit the factory and therefore we were unable to produce the sales but we simply can't which makes me feel there was never any ability for the company to make this happen.

i was bemused at AS's attempt to claim the Australian briefings was private information and therefore could not be recorded. Of course this might suggest we were getting privileged information that others here hint they have.

i guess my shares are safe for those who remember my offer to donate them to a charity.

For us old timers who have had a lot of skin in the game for a long time, every time a promise gets extended a year or three here and there it is a frustrating wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.