SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hi, No I don't wish I held instead of selling out at $2.95. I...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi,

No I don't wish I held instead of selling out at $2.95. I can buy back in now at pretty much the same price.

I too can also see that it looks like a screaming buy fundamentally which I why I originally purchased a piece of the business.

However after closer examination and listening to a few interviews with Grech I feel there maybe considerable more 'bad news' and subsequent downside to the share price in the short term before the good news begins to flow and the share price follows.

"We’ve put clear guidance out there in the market in terms of what we expect these business assets to deliver and at the moment, at least, we believe that that’s achievable..."

"You know, I’d like to think that, you know, we have a reasonable half year and we can tell the story about why it is that the indicators for better performance are there. You know, I think that we’ll start to see some recovery then..."

Yes management for now are sticking with their guidance and yes in the past it has been achieved more times than not.

I was buying the dips also from 3.80's to 2.60's with an average price of about 3.20. Long term I think people who are buying now for the long term will do well. However I believe short term the current consensus forecasts (of about EPS 0.56) for FY16 will be revised significantly lower, the market in the short term will act as a voting machine and act with emotion rather then think long term, overreact and provide even better value to buy for long term value investors.

If there is any bad news we know that there a number of parties who will use the opportunity to create panic selling.

I have other family members who are still holding so I'm not trying to talk it down I'm just expressing my thoughts. I think its healthy to look at both sides of any argument and there certainly is lots of optimism on Hot Copper re SGH.

Long term, yes I'm very optimistic however I don't want to hold now when I believe there maybe the opportunity to get a much bigger piece of the pie for the same money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.