CUV 1.15% $14.55 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Shorts - general info, page-580

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    You don't like the chart Pigs, that means I will keep posting it, but thanks for the continued interest in a share you don't own. I think it shows quite clearly how undervalued CUV is. All these companies do in fact have things in common, that is: they are going through approval processes which can take years and incur significant expenses, reg. affairs, ongoing pharmacovigilance, intellectual property costs and then access to extremely rich markets where successful. In the list of Biotech/Healthcare companies below, Clinuvel is actually the company which has the least competition in the space they operate in. All of the others actually have competitors in the market - CUV is the exception in that they have an absolute monopoly and will continue to have a monopoly for many years to come. It's strange that whenever shorters attack this stock and force the price down that imminent competition is wheeled out as a reason (Pigs just did it again commenting on MT). Everyone who knows a bit about the company realises this is simply untrue. The one bit of competition on the horizon may never even become a competitor as it is not easy to prove safety and get a trial formulation to market with FDA approval and then not easy to then get insurers to agree to pay for that drug. CUV such a standout, in less than one year we will see ~$75-80 Million Revenue and ~$40+ Million Profit and the following year I would estimate $100+ Million Revenue and ~$60 Million Profit. The short sellers argument for selling is laughable when Clinuvel is performing better than any peer and is undervalued at the same time. Short sellers have created an amazing buying opportunity as they often do. STROKE and DNA REPAIR TRIALS underway could lead to absolute blockbuster indications and they actually give this company a path to a future share price in the many hundreds of dollars via a drug which ALREADY IS FDA, TGA, EMA and Israel market approved.

It's interesting you only post on the CUV thread Pigs (usually in association with a short attack) and don't post on the other companies with much higher valuations who are often in the extremely risky process of seeking approval and are burning a lot of cash. You were nowhere to be seen Pigs when CUV posted it's last revenue and profit figures (up 43% and 64% respectively) and I guess you will not be seen when future exceptional performances are delivered. You even spruik a drug from another company still in clinical trials which may never be approved when there is a safer alternative already doing the job. If you love that molecule so much just go and invest in the competition and good luck. It's very clear to all who follow ASIC open short reporting that the only reason the CUV share price has fallen recently is because some 400000 fake shares have been introduced by short sellers to the market in about 2 weeks for a total exposure around 2.5 Million open shorts out of just 49.4 Million shares on issue. 2.5 Million shares to be re-purchased by short sellers in an extremely tightly held share register of a company delivering revenue and profit growth of ~50% which is already undervalued.

All IMO DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3813/3813939-73610c253f9e53d33c1bc95fcbb0cd97.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.55
Change
-0.170(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $728.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.00 $14.27 $1.051M 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 293 $14.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.59 293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.