CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Shorts - general info, page-587

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Same old story, short attack ongoing, company doing nothing proactive to thwart the attack which they acknowledge is happening and fake liquidity provided by some hedge fund and manipulation allowed to destroy shareholder wealth. As I have said before most people like to sell their shares to get the best price possible not with the intention of forcing a share price in a company lower. The company is delivering cash flows showing 50% year on year growth. It is likely the end of year results will show about 50% revenue and profit growth and the stock is undervalued compared to any comparison Biotech/Healthcare company, it's all just a manipulation game in an attempt to force shareholders to Sell their shares so short sellers can escape their highly exposed position (CUV holders to their credit largely just HOLD and wait these dramas out which is proven by the extremely low liquidity in this share). Ongoing trials in Stroke and DNA Repair are absolutely ground breaking but company not promoting themselves at all and I am very dissatisfied that the company is sitting on an enormous amount of cash, they really need to announce a share buyback of about $20+ Million to protect the shareholders of the company from shocks such as delivered today (and $20 Million is a tiny percentage of cash on hand earning almost nothing in the bank). PME has a share buyback in play for 12 months which I don't believe they even utilise and their valuation/share price performance is consistently better than CUV despite CUV growing financials faster. I will continue to Buy as I have seen these games before, the company is generating massive amounts of cash, they have an absolute monopoly and will have for years to come. The EPS growth can not be denied, no other peer Healthcare or Biotech can even come close to comparing on that measure.
    All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.