SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am a "mum and dad investor" without the mum. I appreciate...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am a "mum and dad investor" without the mum. I appreciate those that show empathy for us small-timers. I became interested in SGH when it dropped big-time in June. However, I spent some time trying to understand what was going on and later entered a small trade around 2.60. After purchasing a larger chunk at 0.70, I now have an average of 1.57.

From someone that knows little of fundamental analysis and nothing of technical analysis, it truly is a gamble. But when you watch a heavily beaten down stock float around from high $2 to low $3 for 6 months (down from highs of $8) and then proceed to watch it free fall to $0.69 in a couple of days - and not even for a clear and valid reason - I'm sorry, but it truly is a gamble that I'm prepared to take. In fact, I believe I have learnt more about trading from this purchase than any other purchase before and although am sitting very much in the red, I am enjoying the journey and learning from all of the intelligent people here. Thank you.
    Last edited by jarvoid: 14/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.