A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

They appear to be confidant in their positions. I am half...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    They appear to be confidant in their positions. I am half expecting the SP to drop when the CEO/management sells soon... even though after attending the AGM, I am more confident than ever that there is nothing negative about the share sales (even last year I thought people were wrong for thinking Jayne selling is a precursor to bad news). Anyway, if that did happen (and the amount of outstanding shorts is reason why I think there could be a fabricated fall), that would be an absolutely epic buy. Dreams would be if the gap at $12 filled. Even though I think this can happen, the update was so good that I am keeping 50% of my portfolio in A2. The results were very very good. There is a continuation of high growth rate in the US and very high growth rate in China. Even with a slight slow down in FY21, direct sales into China through CBEC and China label will surpass ANZ. Just 2 years ago China sales were a third of the ANZ sales... I wish the SP wouldnt get punished for having a lower EBITDA ratio so Jayne could spend even more money on marketing in China and US because it is clearly working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.