BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Shorts Position

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Everyone,

Can anyone come up with some explanation why BDR is still heavily shorted!!
    The Gold market is gathering momentum.
    The Gold stocks are entering a young Bull market. Most of the gold stocks I follow and own have doubled since December. BDR after the Cap Raise is in a very strong financial position( albeit at our expense), well should have would have.....fact of the matter is we had plenty opportunity to buy below the cap raise as much as we wanted or could have afforded. I believe most of us did...so not complaining. With this cap raise comes rejuvenated institutional support.
    Last few days shorted volume is massive, yet the stock price is inching higher. I don't understand, who is buying and who is selling. I believe this shorts are not in a business of loosing money. So why the heck they still shorting....is it habitual. I really would appreciate if anyone could come up with reasoning please.

And what's wrong with this ESHMUN guy....he/she hates BDR. I like some of the arguments, sounds like a very knowledgeable person but then he compares BDR to RMS.
    I believe RMS is a very well managed small gold company, generating profits. Like a well managed corner grocery store. But BDR is in the big boys club. Once it starts performing(which it will the way things are going). Its got potential to become once again a Billion Dollar Company. That I'm very confident about it.

In the meanwhile I just can't work out why is this shorts volume increased last few days. Or is the shorts are anticipating that once those 0.195 cents shares are released those shares will be available at the market straightaway. I'm not sure those people who participated wanna sell the shares 2 or 3 cents higher. I believe they have participated for the long term.

Anyway its getting long, just would like to know others opinion about the shorts. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.