AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agree with your sentiments Danny. This whole process is...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    I agree with your sentiments Danny. This whole process is extremely frustrating. What I can't understand is there are no information leaks or tweets coming out of the DRC. There is so much information coming out of Russia and Ukraine but nothing coming from the DRC. How is it that even the press can't extract what is happening behind the scenes.
    Surely, someone knows something to give hope that negotiations are currently proceeding to prevent an outcome have to be made by the courts.
    Is the DRC Govt. working through the legal process to ensure whatever decision is being contemplated dismisses any possible challenge to its ruling and has no merit?. The DRC Govt. has to be driving the process and any negotiations with a view to ending this saga or come out an make a definitive ruling on the ML and ownership based on the evidence that has been reported if the negotiations cannot reach an outcome.
    FT seriously can't be sitting idle doing nothing as a lead up to the elections. His chances of re-election hinge on a successful outcome to end this saga and for taking back control to eliminate corruption in the DRC. This was the platform for him becoming President and his re-election most certainly depends on him sticking to this platform or All is lost for his Govt.
    The only feasible outcome for AVZ, other than a fight through the Courts, is to put forward a plan to the DRC to take back control of Manono and buy us out. The Investment we have incurred and prospective future value of the Project we have estimated must be sitting at the forefront of the Govt's thinking. AVZ has produced a DFS, signed off take agreements and has unpublished findings from its extended drilling program to give credibility for a Takeback by the DRC Govt. The analysis of the Lithium in the DRC is second to none. The DRC should welcome the prospect of this offer to take back control of this valuable mining asset. By doing so, the DRC could then engage AVZ and appoint the Management Team as consultants to the DRC if it so wishes. However, AVZ Management need to drive this outcome with the DRC Govt. to protect its interests and that of its shareholders. The DRC could then tender out to the world, "Who wants control of the biggest Lithium mining program in the DRC? And determine what price it is prepared to accept.
    FWIW to shareholders my view of the starting price should be $4 because over the course of the next 20 yrs and for the life of the project, the value of this project could reach a high equating to five times this value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.