AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Shorts r Dropping?, page-111

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    There is simply no comparison in the significance of these scenarios. I was comparing the matter of information leaks, particularly considering how hard it is to get anything out of Russia and the consequences of that. We are not getting much at all out of the DRC, even when we know AVZ has shown its hand to take the DRC Govt. to the ICSID. With an election in 6 months, I would think that is significant news in the DRC.
    If the DRC were to take back control of Manono and extended areas identified by AVZ they would then have full ownership and control of their Assets once again. The price to pay is the value of what AVZ estimate the amount of Lithium will be worth over the life of the mine. My suggestion of $4 PS is a starting price in the negotiation. Where the value ends up needs to take account of the prospective future value of this monster resource. That's what shareholders would be giving up for the years of work and exploration activity. I am sure most shareholders would take a discount on this simply to end the saga and get out of the DRC. I notice you don't hold AVZ. That's a sad situation if you were expecting to buy in when a settlement is realised. Only listed shareholders will benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.