AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Shorts r Dropping?, page-96

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    At the start of 2023 I was very confident (or perhaps hopeful masking as confidence) we would have closure by June 30. I was wrong. As it stands at the moment I'm now just a quiet observer. There's nothing much to say because the situation is out of our hands (has been for over 12 months). We can speculate as much as we want but it's a pointless exercise. because it changes nothing. At this point I just hope we get an acceptable outcome for AVZ. I'm now certainly in the camp of favouring a TO if Nigel & Co can pull it off. Even if we got a ML tomorrow, we're years away from production & as we've seen in the last year you can bet your life that there would be unexpected curveballs along the journey to production. Seriously, who would want to spend $500m on a mine not knowing if some capricious leader turned around & pulled the plug on the project down the track or placed new conditions on the development. Let's be clear, Zijin deserves the condemnation it gets but ultimately this mess is the entire fault of the DRC Govt. They own the land & could have intervened to resolve the matter a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.