AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hello Whiddon, I still hold the opinion the Americans have a...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Hello Whiddon, I still hold the opinion the Americans have a strong interest in what is happening in the DRC. Whether it is in their rare earth materials or International security I am not sure. Let's face it, America wants to be doing something in the DRC. This is why I believe everything is quiet with little information coming out of the DRC. Remember, it was only a few months ago we were seeing US Leaders visiting the DRC and agreements being signed. We have also seen FT visit China. There is a big play brewing. But we have silence and the DRC has an election a mere 5 months away.
    While it is only speculation we sometimes need to think around what are the events fast approaching and which international interests want to be involved in shaping how the DRC moves forward. It will be a big player, whether its an International company or Govt. IMO we are looking at a takeover. Whether its China or the US Gov't. nobody would know other than FT but both IMO want a strong engagement. The DRC is a massive resource in the scheme of things. The outcome of the meetings FT has held with both China and US may already be known by Ministers loyal to FT.
    FWIW, I would prefer the US because I know we would at least get paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.