ACF 0.99% $1.00 acrow limited

Thought I'd look at the Shorts - Shortman - none & then:Two days...

1. 6,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Thought I'd look at the Shorts - Shortman - none & then:

Two days of petty cash Shorting:

Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 20-Aug-2024, ASX Limited (ASX) & Cboe Australia (CXA)
    1ACFACROW LIMITEDFPO 3,156

Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 21-Aug-2024, ASX Limited (ASX) & Cboe Australia (CXA)
    1ACFACROW LIMITEDFPO 12,704

Great Insight for these two days of Shorts to appear in the 2 Days prior to today's activity!?

Be interesting to know who is behind these & if they are playing within the rules!?

On the other hand, someone knowing a large SHLDR may dump today! Perhaps nothing to do with the report!? Just a large SHLDR perhaps wanting out?

Have ACF done some housekeeping having absorbed new business, now set up to deliver on their business plans as a Niche player in a growth area, largely driven by Govt. activity in developments (large pipeline unlikely to disappear!) & the sizeable influx of immigrants creating more demand!?

Anyone that bought in the past 6 Months is under water, presume plenty of holders bought at below today's pullback & may still be prepared to let some go!? Others may have been encouraged to limit their loss!?

Is the big dump coming to an end OR have the sellers more to shed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.010(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.03 97.5¢ $2.051M 2.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 18942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.