EOS 6.16% $1.81 electro optic systems holdings limited

Your right :) didn't pick the bottom on this one , still...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Well @praying you've bagged me out a bit (like others) and your invitation was to "call back in a couple of months". I'm willing to give your expert analysis some extra time though. Your post (like many others) is the exact reason why I consider posters like yourself to have a far more detrimental consequence to other potential and current holders. You've adopted words to illustrate your supreme confidence..."buy"..."bargain"..."loaded"...

It's easy to dismiss the other side. The story that tells of poor management, exceedingly high debt levels, lack of funding, lack of leadership and destruction of shareholders investment. But it's very easy to willingly accept tales of massive contracts in the pipeline and the fact that in time, you'll be making a truck load of money.

I "hope" that in future, you get the opportunity to reply to me in the same vain that I've replied to yourself and respond with "shove that icecreams...I told ya so!"

I'd actually like that.

Cheers.

Your right didn't pick the bottom on this one , still holding and still think ill wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.105(6.16%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.85 $1.70 $1.650M 916.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 27493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.