SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

The shorts playing SXY will be wiped out the minute the finance...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    The shorts playing SXY will be wiped out the minute the finance package is announced. I’m hoping it’s soon and it’s released in the middle of a trading day which will send them scurrying for the exits.

I’ve loaded up more and I’m amazed at how easy these trades are filling but in very very small lots which tells me that shorties /bots are trying to shake the tree for all the weak hands. - suckers!! I put in a buy order at 0.395 and it fills in such shall quantities. What a joke.

Nothing has changed as the gas shortage continues to get worse and SXY has the reserves and the resources to help ease our gas markets. Between the career politicians and the greens who appear to both be clueless about energy, and who are only after the vote to make people feel good by blowing smoke up their “you know what” they are both screwing this lucrative Aussie market for their own personal gain. It’s also sad that the Aussie analysts follow the US manipulation like sheep to the slaughter. Loook at the fundementals. It’s only getting better for SXY!!

Financing is imenent so let the fireworks begin!!
    Last edited by pac5705: 26/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.