GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

shortsighted profit takers, page-13

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    kellymm,

You mean: How much "U they have in the ground"?

Or do you mean how much will be added to the shareprice once the "U Spot Price is known"?

Or do you mean the amount of shares that have been accumulated from impatient traders to the patient?

Or do you mean the accumulation thats been going on since mid February?

Or do you mean the 16,000,000 shares that Dr L Pretorious has accumulated privately since November in 6 separate transactions?

Or do you mean the shares that he may have been accumulated by him as well as the off market transactions during March which we still do not know?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    As with all "U Companies" the shareprice/MarketCap is only a small reflection when its an explorer as you would already know.

I have not included the "Burpless" factor as i don't believe its a good idea to trade based on someone elses say so.

My opinion, which i highly value, (LOL!!) believe that the stock has been rerated by the market which i might add was what our CEO came up with when we received the last speeding ticket.

If you look back, GGY got hit extremely hard when it sold its Oasis U assets to Mega Uranium. I firmly believe that selling those assets was a good move for 750,000 shares in MGA.to. GGY sees it as a long term investment. GGY was oversold IMO.

Now we are playing catch up.

IMO, Tuesday will set a higher price for GGY,DYL,AGS and most other "U Companies". It doesn't matter if a company has U in the ground or a producer, its value will increase accordingly. Of course companies like PDN, ERA - near term producers will add greater value than the minnows.

However, its still there for the pickings.

I look forward to next Tuesday.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.