@gumUnderfoot I would be prepared to bet that Trump, should he...

1. 18,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @gumUnderfoot I would be prepared to bet that Trump, should he be elected, will be enmeshed in some un-mitigable disaster in no time at all. The man lacks commonsense, is almost illiterate and works from the pure belly-feeling about 'everything' of a narcissist.
    Strangely though, these sorts of people always find followers - to me that is the mystery.
    Even Hitler at his maddest was able to convince 'sane' (such as had kept some strategic thinking capabilities) people in his entourage that he was right. They were so intimidated that they didn't dare gain-say even his craziest plans and ravings.
    It does not say much for Western democracy, when the 'leading country' cannot bring forth anything better than a doddery old man and an illiterate, lying old lecher as candidates to lead 'the world' - at least the Western world. Of course looking across the oceans, the outlook isn't much better.

We, 'the people' have become lazy and do not take our duties as citizens seriously, so if we lose our freedom, it is our own fault.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.