Owning the left is so easy. Want to continue Lomu? Unlike you I...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Owning the left is so easy. Want to continue Lomu? Unlike you I do not rely on the MSM for my news. I guess this guy lied under oath (n your world). I could have used Alt media but well, you would have said it was fake but Reuters? Good luck champ.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman-says-trump-administration-botched-capitol-riot-preparations-2021-05-12/

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."Advertisement · Scroll to continueItem 1 of 5 House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) presides during a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing titled “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions,” regarding the on January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, on Capitol Hill in Washington, U..S., May 12, 2021 REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst/Pool[1/5]House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) presides during a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing titled “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions,” regarding the on January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, on Capitol Hill in... Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab Read moreMiller made the remarks during a contentious hearing held by the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating security failures in the days leading to and during the riot.Representative Carolyn Maloney, the Democrat who chairs the committee, demanded answers from Miller on why National Guard troops did not arrive until hours after the building was overrun.Miller testified that the U.S. military was deliberately restrained that day when Trump's rally turned into an assault by hundreds of his followers that left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer.Miller testified that he was concerned in the days before Jan. 6 that sending National Guard troops to Washington would fan fears of a military coup or that Trump advisers were advocating martial law.

Last edited by muyakea: 14/07/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.