Shots fired at Trump rally, page-2260

1. 17,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Go ahead...have a go
    • imprisoned political opponents - you guys imprisoned quite afew...name me the ones DT imprisoned
    • weaponized the judicial system - clearly you lot have done this vs DT...show me where DT did this
    • attempted to spy on their opposition's campaigns - that is a fact you lot did this...shwo me where DT did this
    • used the IRS to target their opponents - 100% NOT by DT
    • used intelligence agencies to spy on their citizens - - show me where and how DT did this
    • censured the press - show me how DT did this
    • colluded with the the press to suppress news - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this
    • mandated vaccinations - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this
    • closed houses of worship - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this
    • empowered and supported radical extremists to demonstrate on their behalf - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this
    • interfered with proper electoral process - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this
    • threaten to upend the SCOTUS - you lot clearly did this - show me how DT did this

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.