Should ABC sell ADS to pay its way in $1.4 billion in yearly running costs?, page-55

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    No I raised it because it is logical that if we have a deficit of a $trillion plus it means we are borrowing to cover $1.4 billion to pay staff at ABC to have an easy life while we idiots work hard and need to pay for their accumulated losses of borrowed funds from BONDS issued by the RBA plus interest for next 10 years plus. $1.4 x 10 years plus increases due to inflation will see it become $30 billion we the taxpayers will need to stump up when the asset they have in ITA BUTTROSE the queen of the Womens Weekly is going to waste.

I dont care what Murdoch or Costello thinks about competition, if it too hot get out of the kitchen imo.

I raised this issue last year on LinkedIn and replaying it as a good logical money-saving policy for we the taxpayers.

Why should these lefties on $1 million per year have it so easy? Let them work for their keep..not difficult to do.i could do it.

Imagine Ita as a mentor though? Scomo is all bluster no real courage just like that Peter guy trying to start a war

Last edited by Gillysrooms: 12/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.