HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Should be 81c (at least), page-33

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    lol Josh hopefully the right kind of hydrocarbons are found and not the cabbage kind. Hopefully the Madagascar results show plenty of potential too in the near future.

Thanks zen zen, yeah that would explain why the interest in PVD is lower. What bemuses me though is my understanding is TPT drilled without any amplitude anomalies on its lease and it had no geochemical analysis conducted, I maybe wrong though. On the other hand PVD has 3D seismic highlighting amplitude anomalies and pre salt target on its Mazagan permit, hence the favorable farm out terms arrived at. In addition the geochemical analysis shows oil in the source rock. Again could be wrong, but it's just what I've read, so the interest in PVD is low for a reason I don't understand unless I'm missing something??? I suppose the profit takers post spud have been the only interest in this stock lately on the absence of news and announcements and of course the oil market disinterest is potentially feeding into the low interest in PVD.

Obviously it's a calculated risk, but the studies done suggest it's worth it for this speculative stock??? But then again I'm an ultimate optimist who needs to balance the potential risks as well.

Anyone have any ideas also of what has happened to offshore **on as well (been very quiet on this potential asset)??? Hopefully a very attractive offshore farm out agreement is announced soon and of course for Madagascar. Again unless I'm missing something, isn't PVD discounted at the moment, even if analysis is based purely on the 3D seismic results and geochemical analysis??? Look forward to hearing any opinions on this as a newbie investor. Have a splendid Sunday all and good luck to all PVD stakeholders, hopefully the black liquid gold is just around the corner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.