HHR 7.69% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Yes, I agree. Takes me back to my youth when I sat on a few blue...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yes, I agree. Takes me back to my youth when I sat on a few blue chip Company boards and sat wondering during presentations how they managed to get to 2 decimal places on 5 year forecasts. Most of us mortals cannot forecast accurately 6 months ahead! Our governments (and Treasury) evidently cannot forecast at all other than their entitlements and pensions. They are always deadly accurate on those forecasts.
    Oil drilling is high risk, high gamble, great reward for the risk taken. Its roulette vs. blackjack.
    Your summation that speculator shares are only worth what people are prepared to pay is exactly right.
    I own a few and will buy more on the expectation that I will likely lose most of it. But if it hits then I may just go out and buy a few more bottles of aged Macallans to ease the cold nights a bit more.
    I am a speculator and a participant in Texas Hold Em poker. So by nature I am an optimist and risk taker despite my financial background. But only with my money, never yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.44K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19222670 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3488425 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.