BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

I thought sudden volume increase may be due to traders getting...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I thought sudden volume increase may be due to traders getting ready to pump for next positive quarterly. And sell the news like last time. Then I found this. Anyways, good to know that the wide market realize that BLY may be undervalued and see the potential. For the last month or two, it hardly traded 10 M shares a day. All of the sudden 200M shares traded today. It may trade around 2.0 C with the expectation of good quarterly result. The share price should then fall or continue to rise based on the result.

https://www.********.au/2018/01/04/these-3-shares-are-charging-higher-into-2018/

Boart Longyear Ltd. (ASX: BLY)
    2017 certainly was a long year for Boart’s shareholders who watched the company’s share price drop by almost 90 per cent.
    But 2018 is looking better for the Boart share price, having gained about 9 per cent on Wednesday.
    Boart, a leading supplier of drilling services, equipment and tooling for mining and drilling companies, with a market value of $315 million, may turn things around this year.
    In the quarter ended 30 September 2017, Boart reported revenue of $70 million, 14 per cent up on the prior corresponding period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.