ITE i.t.& e limited

It&e . (ITE)Heh Underlord, btw-- what approx.... date ....did...

1. 399 Posts.
    It&e . (ITE)

Heh Underlord, btw-- what approx.... date ....did you enter ..(ITE)...?

And on a more general note....:

To just reiterate—do not:--imo- “ stress out”.....if it is Tuesday/Wednesday next week..... as suggested in my previous posts-- on the (ITE) Reporting and a few days later on the new (ITE) contracts....

.....That is NOT --btw---a prediction; just a suggested.... “Mind Set”-- and possible..... Psychological strategy....—

.... Much study; has been done in Finance Theory, and Behavioral & Neuro Finance academia—on the dangers .....of being...... too..... rigid with certain heuristics—or in Plain language speak—....

......Applying and being guided by: basic “Rules of Thumb” and being guided by these self directed psychological “short-cuts” to decision making instead of what is rational and reasonable.....in all the rich tapestry of human complexities, possibilities and emotions ..... that is all..... I have been trying to suggest on this ...(and come to think of it....other threads).... as it is a principle and does not only apply of course to the current (ITE) discussion and context.

ie: A game I like Playing ..... (And I do--btw-- love Games & Riddles generally actually !!)—is.... “Time Line Reverse Psychology”-- on one self-- And, imo-- is a good practice; and the good productive fruits of which has at least; been my own .....personal experience....

Another way of approaching this—is to often....

..... sometimes if not more often-- “Expect the Unexpected”-- and to take the Big Wide and Broad view—of the Eagle....—...and not the Valley view ....of... the caterpillar.......

Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.