ITE i.t.& e limited

should be an interesting week, page-14

1. 119 Posts.
    Hi Robbo

Entered (ITE) early December and have topped up twice.........

lol..... no I am not "stressed out" now nor will I be if things don't happen as expected this week, why because I know they will happen in there own good time and there is nothing I nor yourself can write or say to change that.

What I can try to do is, talk, post, e-mail yourself and others swap ideas and predictions news content etc etc
    to share percieved and factual information, as I believe these forums are here for that reason and not to just sit back and wait worry etc for others to do so.

I have watched HC and SS also ST now for a long time and never had the confidence to post for fear of saying somthing stupid and have to deal with the flack that may create, and yes there are alot of peope out there like that. My answer to them is to ask questions and post possible outcomes that can be a points of discussion or debate and on this thread (ITE). As myself and alot of others (especially yourself Robbo) are only to willing to answer or debate

I have found people on this thread so far only to willing to help and I know what a harsh place HC can be

I do like to think I have an Eagles perspective of the valley and I am sure as hell am not ready to land yet :-)

So there you have it a bit of waffle to help pass the time probably opened up a little to much but hey there it is.

Regards

UL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.