ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Hi Underlord,Probably you misconstrued my tone !!Was...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Hi Underlord,

Probably you misconstrued my tone !!

Was simply trying to be of some postiive assistance --and certainly not to criticize or infer anything untoward UNderlord-- your are a great poster and a champion person to boot.........

I was simply musing over & playing around with the ...."Paradigm of time/hope/anticipation/--Theme..." etc, etc..... , that was all....!!

But back to an interesting point from you last post...

Early December was when you suggested you made your initial ....(and I presume...?--ought never to presume, I know!!)-- most significant proprtion of investment into --as is the case in this instance-- (ITE) --.....

So today is the 21 February...

Presuming (again !!!)- early December to be "around the 5th"-- that means you ahve held your investment in the ITE company--for a grand total of-- 2.5 months....or around 10 weeks, or so-- including over the sleepy ......silly season .....of Christmas & New Year....

--And again--if that approx date ( entry into (ITE) at 5th December)-- is appprox ---'in the range'-- for the purposes of this illustration-- you may have paid approx 13.5 --14.5 cents per sahre---...

So let us take a median and say..... for the purposes of this illustration-- ......that 14 cents....was the base rate.

So in 10 weeks that is a 50% gain to 21 cents--for ite.

If that were extrapolated out-- to the same gains-- over 6 months-- that would be-- 120% in 6 months--at the same "average rate of increased return.

(1) Interesting exercize is to take whatever you invested--in early December--(and that is --of course-- your secret....!!)-- but let's say it is $25K.... for example-- and compound that for just, 2.5 years only.

Amazingly enough-- the figure is $1, 288, 408. ...!! (1.288 millions--from jsut 25K base starting point)-- )-- if you achieved the same rate of extrapolated return--as in your last 10 weeks for (ITE)-- in a 6 month period on 6 month period --etc, etc....over 5 consecutive periods compounded-- being just..... 2.5 years.... which in invstment terms is a blink--but in .....experiential terms..... (ie: to wait and experience the time period)-- can be seemingly....and the key word is seemingly versus objectively and rationally--it "feels like" though; an eternity.....!!!

--And btw Underlord-- -- your first 6 months will conclude in early June--2007... and I for one assess and hypothesize-- that you will achieve a far, far.... greater ---initial return than 120%--in this 6 month period-- on your initial investment of capital-- that you invested-- back in early December !!!...

In my view Underlord-- --"Patience will Pay" in this case--of (ITE)-- --but only future time and events will prove the validity ....or otherwise ....of my quietly confident (ITE) prediction.....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.