YAL 0.28% $7.28 yancoal australia limited

Should be at least double, page-155

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    The title of this thread is optimistic, but not far off the mark for mine. I see this as the Fortissue last decade. Whilst I don't see YAL buying up everything and laying rail line through the continent, I think the SP will replicate it on earnings and exceptional dividends.

There's a reason they have $1.4 billion in the bank- They are debt free and making a killing !!

Even if that asset's put into acquisition's rather than dividends, it's only going to lead to a bigger and more profitable company. Do you think the Chinese might know a thing or two, as to making money - 100% We don't know what we have in our hands in Australia. With only a small population, with most struggling financially amongst the younger generations, foreign investment such as seen in YAL, is gold. It's up to the governments to encourage and regulate it, without bowing to every minority group in seeing foreign investments' disappear. Lets face it, the better us oldie's do with our investments, the more those younger struggling generations will have once were gone.

That's my 2 bob's worth !

-GO YAL

Opinions Only !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.