YAL 3.61% $6.95 yancoal australia limited

Read this from Trader Ferg. I owe him big time.His analysis got...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Read this from Trader Ferg. I owe him big time.
    His analysis got me into YAL-$2.50, WHC-$1.50, and NHC- $2.20 in the early days. Read the whole article. Especially the highlighted part.

Why China Could Dominate the Next Big Advance in BatteriesOut of 20 sodium battery factories now planned or already under construction around the world, 16 are in China, according to Benchmark Minerals, a consulting firm. In two years, China will have nearly 95 percent of the world’s capacity to make sodium batteries. Lithium battery production will still dwarf sodium battery output at that point, Benchmark predicts, but advances in sodium are accelerating.While salt is abundant, the United States accounts for over 90 percent of the world’s readily mined reserves for soda ash, the main industrial source of sodium. Deep under the southwestern Wyoming desert lies a vast deposit of soda ash, formed 50 million years ago. Soda ash there has long been extracted for America’s glass manufacturing industry.With minimal natural reserves of soda ash and a reluctance to rely on imports from the United States, China instead produces synthetic soda ash at chemical plants fueled by coal.So, the sodium battery boom will be fuelled by coal…. I bet you didn't see that curve ball! China is the world’s largest producer with 27 million tons, the vast majority of which was synthetically produced. The United States comes in second with about 11 million tons of largely natural productionI hope you’re all having a great week.Cheers,Ferg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.95
Change
-0.260(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $9.177B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.15 $7.19 $6.91 $21.70M 3.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.95 58937 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.