YAL 0.56% $6.26 yancoal australia limited

Hi didicoco, Just catching up on posts over the past few weeks,...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi didicoco,
    Just catching up on posts over the past few weeks, in stocks I'm holding long.
    The tax incentives on dividends for those in China/ Hong Kong should spill over to YAL just on potential. If you look at the Chinese stake held in this stock, suggests they don't need educating or being led to YAL.

As an Aussie investment, I don't understand why it's not trading at least double. The PE ratio is 4.3 - The dividend yield is 11.6% and that's on a distribution of 50% on net profits. There's even 100% franking credits on those dividends.
    Should YAL throw surplus capital on retained earnings' into other ventures, that's only going to boost yields over the coming years. Should they keep a war chest, soon you'll be seeing dividends not only on coal production but interest as well, on over $1.3b in the bank.

I intend doubling my holding in the coming months. I don't place much emphasis on seasons or TA patterns. I think YAL will go past WHC's price within six months. I hold a similar amount in those as well, and won't be parting with them. I just see this baby doing everything right, for now. It's a cash cow, I can see doubling or tripling over the next few years. I don't understand why its not double the price. At $12 per share it would still have a PE ratio under 10, with 5.3% dividends- Still fully franked.

Not advice- Opinion only !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.035(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $8.259B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.28 $6.21 $1.372M 219.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 16967 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.26 2813 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.