ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

should be next week, page-4

1. 6,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    I think it will be next week, it's just intelligent for them to say 'weeks' so the price doesn't collapse if it is a day or two late. I think we all knew that it was going to be this year with data taken from the end of December. It just looks like other companies got in first for their certifications, so naturally we've had to wait a bit. Somebody mentioned on another thread that AOE have already had a reserves upgrade after using the same firm at the same time as us. That was on the 27th of January. Giving a week or two for Christmas break, this means that it took the certifiers 2-3 weeks to complete their work. I don't know how the process works but I would imagine that the certifiers would have different people assigned to different areas of the certification process, thereby allowing them to start areas of ESG's before the AOE reserves were finalised. Regardless, not long at all now. The NSW planning approval should be due very soon, that's been submitted for a very long time now. Reserves, flows and approval will be a great 1,2,3 punch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.