''"Since I arranged a fair portion of theevacuation of Darwin...

1. 83,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''"Since I arranged a fair portion of theevacuation of Darwin AND flew in there for months soon after..."

Truth be told, he WAS in Darwin at the time -slept right though Tracy - in nice comfortable, undamaged army barracks -''

that's a tad different to your silly post which said

''showy, YOU posted 'I evacuated Darwin''

now - let's clear this up again for you

I was not in Darwin when Tracy hit - I was in Enoggera. I was the person on duty and was in charge of medical. I was ordered by the one person who had a call from Darwin to arrange for thousands of refugees - my orders were to prepare to accept people - to look after the medical side, I was told to expect all ages and sexes, including babies ------------------ GET IT?

I was PART of the refugee operation - pretty simple.

Now - I can rattle off a whole list of names of people who were involved at the time - if your precious Ruby is in the know - THEY would know some of the names - as would most blokes on here who have any connection with the Infantry battalions involved in the Australian Army at the time - AND ------- no one else would.

GET IT?

you are talking to stalkers and people who are mentally ill -------- if you insist in doing so - come up with references - surely for a beige room person - that's not difficult

do you want the names? of the people who were involved in the area at the time.

Almost all of which were involved in the refugees arriving in Enoggera and the same people with me - flew into Darwin in March to relive the mob who were there earlier

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.