CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

an olympian on a surfboard ...sensational!!!plenty of waves to...

1. 72 Posts.
    an olympian on a surfboard ...sensational!!!plenty of waves to ride in this third swell at a spot called Elliots hey oly..haha..theres nothing better than paddling out just when the biggest set is coming too..haha..well I said I would sell the house and I did..two in fact...and cashed up for the wealth creation that was promised a year ago and has just started now.I cant believe the timing of all this has been so perfect.Im starting to think that GTs plan for the wealth creation was to let the price go WAY DOWN so the true believers could LOAD UP and thus create wealth from a far better platform.haha..Well thats whats happened and im SOOOO happy it has.Its also nice to see the prices used in the Q are a very long way below spot atm and production starts in about 8 wks!!!I recently read somewhere that ML[I think]raised there Cu forecast to $4/lb and said that $6 wasnt out of the question.Cobalt is 3times higher than that used in the Q...no end in sight to the boundaries of the deposits and drilling at depth still in mineralisation...Bring on the upgrades..Good Luck to the commissioning and PFS and Good Luck to all accumalators and Long Term Rowers....Cant help but love the waves .....Surfburger...[homeless yet happy]Buddha says relax..hahahahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.