BGL 3.61% $1.29 bellevue gold limited

should be relisted today, page-25

1. 5,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Victorious,

Are you saying that everyone who took part in the priority share offer has made a mistake? Are they not in affect averaging down by participating? Why is it smart for you to partcipate in the priority offer at 50c but idiotic for me to buy on market at 50c given an opportunity?

DRG will not relist near $1.00, if it does this will be extremely bullish and technicals would tell me not to sell. My expectation is that DRG will relist somewhere within the range of 50c - 70c. If its closer to 50c I will double my holdings as I believe through expectation alone we could see this stock climb to $2.00 within months provided the macro world finds its feet.

If I can accumulate for an average buy in of 80c or less I will be content, I will then hold and review my investment at various price levels and/or each quarter.

Making a profit in the stock market these days is not that easy. My trading methodology has evolved to take into account the need to average down in stocks that I believe in.

It is silly and immature to think that anyone wants there investments to tank. I certainly do not. It is also silly and immature to expect every stock you invest in to make you money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.31 $1.29 $9.792M 7.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 65000 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 29409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.