ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

we as shareholders have to have faith in the management and the...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    we as shareholders have to have faith in the management and the projects they have. Sure they have had a few hiccups and the delay of the account has taken the gloss off the good announcements of recent. However I think we have to give credits to them because they are only a small team. By no means I am using that as an excuse.

The achievements are excellent to date for a junior explorer. they are a producer already, moving to 20,000 tons then 50,000 tons eventually. When ethan goes to 50,000 tons per month, everyone can work out how much we will be making then and also the pe and sp accordingly. A company to compare with regard to manganese and the grade is shaw resources (Srr).

I have spoken to a few people about the Mary spring project and it will be good but obviously we get a bigger profit from zambia, however having projects in australia is a good things to spread the risk.

Having minmetals trying to take over equinox is a great thing for us. ethan has great manganese and dont forget we have a few big copper leases that are near bhp and blackthorn.

The pipeline of projects available will ensure the growth of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.