Completely unskilled workers can work 2/3 of the year in the...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Completely unskilled workers can work 2/3 of the year in the Pilbara and earn an annual wage of about 170-230k a year. As a single person you can buy property in the less attractive suburbs in Perth for $350k - $450k, 3x1s and 4x2s included. If you are willing to sacrifice to set your self up then the opportunities are still there. My parents in the 90's bought their first home in a small country town for $48k while dad the lone provider was on about $31k a year working for a local shire....an unskilled job. When us kids were old enough mum began to work again driving 80km to work each morning in a busted azz Datto ute while dad walked to work at 4am every morning. Many Boomers have done the hard yards and sacrificed earlier on in their lives, the later generations have either forgotten or didn't notice it at all. Pull up ya socks tuck your dream away for a little while, get sacrificing and maybe one day in a generation or 2 you too can be blame for screwing everything up. Take it or leave it.....hell pick my post apart im a 34yo adult, sitting pretty comfortable now who was willing to learn a thing or 2 from the sacrifices of my parents.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.