CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Im a little shocked by that statement bullbar. I think there...

1. 174 Posts.
    Im a little shocked by that statement bullbar. I think there have been quite a few technical chartists that have given some real insight into the ebbs and flows of CCC's price.

We all know fundamental analysis gives us an indication of a companies worth but how often do we see the share price give a complete misrepresentation of its true value?

Gone are the days when one was just competing with others doing fundamental analysis. With the advent of algorithmic trading (bots which use technical analysis) and technical traders on the rise with large financial companies it would be in ones interest, if nothing else, to glean at least a little information from experienced technical traders.

As fundamental analysis gives us its approximate worth think of technical analysis as giving the underlying mood of those investors currently buying and selling the share.

Technical anaylsis is not an exact science but neither is fundamental analysis especially of mining shares... too many variables to give an accurate reading but it does give you a general indication where the price should be sitting.

You can completely dismiss Funky's and Barnsty's input but to me that would be to your own detriment. I do both technical and fundamental analysis weighted towards technical. Open up your mind to the concept of how technical analysis works and you may just find it may enhance your profits.

Remember their are a lot of pure technical chartists out there who consistently make a lot of money... don't get me wrong there are many facets to technical trading that are of equal importance other than just interpreting the charts( eg: money management etc ) but for there to be so many technical traders both individual and working for large financial companies then logically one would think there must be some method behind the "madness".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.