GGE 9.09% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

should buy now, page-2

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Depends entirely on your portfolio weighting towards GGE. In a nutshell, shareholders will look back at 0.5cents as an extremely cheap share price if T is a successful well. High risk, high reward is the name of the game with this one.

If T is successful and hits it's targets, GGE should have net flows of 150BOPD from the well. That in it's self is worth about 0.5c-0.7c per share fully diluted (after capital raising). Given the possible reserves out of the prospect, you could be looking at a share price of 1.5c+ if it's a success.

D&L3 is a shoe in to be a productive well, but because the spud of this well comes after T, you are either going to be looking at a share price of 0.3c or 1c+ by the time that well is drilled. My one concern with D&L3 is how will the company fund it. The debt facility seems like the logical solution, but management have kept very quiet about this when I have asked them.

At the end of the day GGE is a highly speculative stock, there is no denying that. Over time the NV field could become very successful for the company, but it will take time.

For more information, look over my "GGE for Dummies" thread from about a month ago. I gave a pretty comprehensive overview of the stock there; finances, management, outlook etc etc.

Good luck with your decision!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.475K 579.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5518972 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 150978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.