PER 2.47% 7.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

should buy now, page-58

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Just been doing some reading myself regarding what chance ANP might have of these trials coming good and i see that 95% of trails between non-human primate and humans net the same results. Getting through primate trails alone is considered quite a significant step in which most drugs fail never to go any further. So for ANP to have passed the primate stage and begun on humans is not only considered a massive milestone but really leaves only a little room for indifference or failure... Rob you are quite correct in all you have been saying i just needed to check out the theory myself DMOR.

So NOW in my mind we have a 95% chance of human trails coming back with the same results as the primate trails. Which going by last week's presentation makes ANP look set capture a massive market quite quickly - post production will see ANP undercut Somavert buy 50% with a safer more effective and less time consuming treatment - now who wouldn't opt for that option given the chance!

Also note from the presentation

"Orphan drug status allows ANP to follow the regulatory path of Somavert which increases development certainty and speed, and with the relatively small patient numbers required for registration trials, reduces development costs."

And

Pegvisomant (Somavert) GHr antagonist Reported sales of $200 million/annum

Sales in acromegaly $1Billion/annum

"Target market for ATL1103 is at least the 35-40% of acromegalics who are not controlled on somatostatins, in addition to those who would switch from Somavert because of therapy limitations = potential market opportunity of up to $500 mill/annum in acromegaly indication."

They plan to wipe out Somavert in one hit, and for profit to be in the hundreds of millions within a very short time frame - looks achievable given just how superior ATL1103 is compared to Somavert.

Then there is the title on the presentation itself which reads "ATL1103 Clinical Development Presentation" Which to me suggests they are preparing their case for the drug companies to research and possibly tender for production and marketing of ATL1103 - fishing perhaps? They certainly have a compelling case and potential for market capture. If these results are the same as the primates then it could take them anywhere they want to go really. ANP looks good for massive SP gains in the near term with P1 finishing anytime within the next 12 weeks - IMO the SP will move faster than it did last time so i'd say hold onto your hats it should be a good ride.

IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.