Should Christians Keep the Sabbath?, page-4

1. 643 Posts.
    Why must you continue to push this satanic nonsense? Why do you so called "Christians" find every excuse under the sun not to follow the 10 commandments when it is so clearly not? Christ abolished the Ceremonial law (Mosaic Law) NOT the 10 commandments.

Jesus died to pay the penalty for sin (Romans 6:23) which is the breaking of the Ten Commandments (1 John 3:4). Not to give us a license to continue in the sin that nailed Him to the cross. Jesus said, if we love Him then keep His Commandments, (John 14:15) not look for a way to end the law. And Paul exhorts that the law is good (Romans 7:12) and informs us of what sin is. (Romans 7:7) So how could Jesus be an end to this law?

Christ Fulfills the Law
    Matthew 5:17-20 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

See here a bunch of other examples - note that all of these examples are after the cross or refer to after this time.
    (Matthew 7:21-23; Luke 16:17; Romans 2:13; Romans 13:9; Romans 3:31; Romans 7:7; Romans 7:12; 1 Corinthians 7:19; 1 John 2:4; 1 John 5:2-3; Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12; Revelation 22:14)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.