GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

John Tilbrook's family owned a massive parcel of land in the...

1. 3,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    John Tilbrook's family owned a massive parcel of land in the suburb of Landsdale, which has since been re-developed into housing. He also owns and runs probably the most successful nursery in W.A.

He may have married into wealth (I don't know), but he has also made some very astute business decisions, so it would be unfair to label him as anything but a good businessman.

As for Coburn, I haven't been a fan. I think the grades are an issue and using a .8% cut-off is not the industry norm. Also to say the Zircon will be premium grade 66%+ before production, is also dangerous. (It's a very fine line when you are mining any sand below 1.5%).

Posco
    They've kicked tyres before, but maybe they are genunine this time.

David Harley
    It's been a hard slog and raising interest or money etc., in the industry at present wouldn't be easy.

Dupont
    Don't rate them - period. They are just throwing contracts out to anyone that even looks like getting a mine on-line. The reason being is they don't really mine for themselves anymore, due to their own processing and legacy issues, and they want some sort of competitive pressure placed on Iluka's pricing.

Dupont would currently be Iluka's largest client, but there ain't no love loss there. They were the main reason why Iluka were $3 for 10 plus years, due to the heavy handed re-negotiated contracts when they couldn't meet their obligations.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.