GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Nielst some feedback to your ill thought our remarks“If DH is to...

1. 653 Posts.
    Nielst some feedback to your ill thought our remarks

“If DH is to blame for all of guns problems and some of the posters on this sight have as big a holding as they allude to then why has NO ONE actually rung the company and asked DH what's happening and given him an ear full??”

ANSWER: Been doing this for over 5 years. GOt us nowhere

“As for sending a CV for DH's job to a hot mail site spare me.”

ANSWER: There are 2 people on this earth. Doers and Sayers. It’s the Doers who make a difference so with that in mind what is wrong with using the people power to overthrow a useless MD?

“While I am not a fan, DH has run a mean lean operation which has survived shonkey deals, and the gfc. 2 more months seems reasonable to me.”

ANSWER: Yes he does run a lean machine but at what cost? Gun has no business and no cash-flows nil. I would rather DH have spent a few $$ and have a viable business. Over the last 5 years GUN has returned a negative 15.7% p.a. In other words $1,000 dollars invested 5 years ago is now worth $425.

POSCO or anyone else for that matter are not interested in David Harley. All they want is the Zircon. So getting rid of DH now is the best move.

Let’s all face it DH has no credibility with the market. He needs to go now, he has had enough time. Don’t be so gullible, DH has stuffed this up. He says what he wants in the ASX announcements to make people believe otherwise. However dont kid yourself DH is the sole reason to why a deal hasn’t been done in 5 years.

You know what will happen if David Harley steps aside or gets kicked out? The stock price will go up the market does not beleive him anymore and nor do I.

EMAIL - [email protected]

Any support welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.