SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi 3500,As far as I understand it the "Blackout Period" applies...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi 3500,

As far as I understand it the "Blackout Period" applies to any period where a company is "Close to Sealing" a deal or "Close to a major ASX announcement" involving almost anything at all that is Price Sensitive. Other than Management and those working on the SPL project, who knows how close it is to the announcement. If management started buying when an announcement was imminent they could be charged.
    An ASX announcement can be made at any time so one can forget the Annual Report as the next release. Yes the Quarterly has been just released but evidently the SPL report was not ready for release. How close no-one knows but perhaps just far enough away not to delay the Quarterly with the advent of Easter, ANZAC Day, and Labour Day. The Quarterly had to be released before the end of April.
    Your 3rd point is not worthy of comment.
    Certainly Intec has not been a sound investment due to a multitude of factors some of which were under management's control but others that were definitely not. That Intec is still "alive" and looks like it might thrive makes me remain a rusted-on believer.
    Intec answers all questions posed to it on Intec's Forum. That they can't and won't disclose sensitive information is I believe to their credit. They don't sell Porkies.
    You will just have to be patient a while longer.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.