VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

miki.........I can't for the life of me, follow your reasoning.I...

1. 71 Posts.
    miki.........

I can't for the life of me, follow your reasoning.
    I pride myself on being able to see both sides of an arguement but in this scenario, I'm afraid you've lost me.

The issue of whether tax is paid by the directors on the free options is irrelevant. The tax goes to the Federal Govt. so no benefit to the company there. I don't see why you're bringing that to the table. Who gives a rat's what tax they pay?

So, for misleading the shareholders, 2 x failed SSP's, remaining silent about FP, building unwarranted infrastructure for FP, failed options, downgraded flows at Bongo, sell-off to their mates at below market prices, company leaks that would sink a battleship, appointing a director @ $200k for three days work a week and a heap more indiscretions that I escape me at the moment (feel free anyone to add anything I've missed). You still have no concerns about the free kick.
    You seem to have tunnel vision regarding a reward for the directors. Whether it be exercised at 2.5c or 3.5c, the point is, they have 3 years to make it a reality and you appear to be ready to give it to them in advance.
    I was suspicious of your motives before. Now I'm paranoid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.