VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

should have a tail, page-18

1. 700 Posts.
    My dear Caz/NZMicro,

I am not your adversary. I am a losing shareholder with one interest only - getting out of this at a profit.

You seem to think the SP should be .095c. Well champs, it ain't.

If you think it is so easy to build VIL's SP (that is only going to happen if the coy can build it's assets and become profitable) and you guarantee me you can do it, I will vote to appoint you to the board.

Like it or not the SP is .013c. If and when it gets to .03c I will be way in profit and so happy that I will gladly buy you both a bottle of your favourite beveridge.

Those that got caught in what was one of the best Pump & Dumps for a long while and paid more than .03c (and have not averaged down) have my empathy. You cannot blame VIL directors for a P&D (unless you had proof that they were complicit in it) perpetrated by professional scammers.

You are exactly right in saying that the directors want the options now and would no doubt only exercise them at a guaranteed profit. (That is what I have previously posted.) If you find that so offensive, you can choose to vote against the proposals. That is your right as a SH.

Caz, I do take your point/s that VIL is far from a booming success at present. If FP2 becomes the booming success we all hope for, VIL directors will be labeled as heros instead of constant denegration by HCers.

It is common in almost every field of endeavour to offer an incentive to achieve. Take an athlete that hasn't broken the world record (YET). That athlete may fail 100 times before he succeeds. Those offering the incentive for a new world record don't withhold the incentive because the athlete was a failure before he succeeded.

This will be my last VIL post because I can no longer be bothered with the hassle.

Good luck Caz, NZMicro and all.

Miki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.