VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

should have a tail, page-21

1. 286 Posts.
    Keep posting Miki, you contribute 20% of the posters on the VIL threads which give me something to do for 30 minutes at work everyday :) if for no other reason of course.

I dont care what youre all saying, just keep posting so i have a good morning read :)

I have changed minds about the bonus options so many times its hard to determine where i stand now. Either way im not going to vote as getting the papers from my Melbourne address to my London one for a vote worth 1m shares is really not worth the hassle.

Its funny how if mgmt just gave us some really concrete direction on whats the go with FP2 sentiment on this stock would really turn around. I know this will eventually happen. Its the notion that 8 months ago FP was the greatest thing and now its been put into the background as a little project they'll get around to eventually. Like re-tiling the bathroom or something. If it was so great back then and they just missed it with FP1 why isnt it so great now? Its the feeling that VIL themselves have lost faith in it and thats the scariest part. Without a flowing FP2 this co will sit around these levels for quite some time.

Youre right CC its Tunisia thats put us back at 1.3 purely because a lot of DT can put there money somewhere else for 4 weeks till Sidi spuds. It will go back up to 1.6-1.8 when it does spud IMHO. If i didnt have any money in this stock id put a nice little 5k into it now and sell a week or 2 after spudding for a nice 25-30% profit. Buy myself a little present, or a big night out :)

I can see both sides of the Bonus argument. Its true that they are taking us for a bit of a ride. Hard not to i guess when you are the one deciding what you are worth. I cant see them ratifying it for anything other than 2.5c and they will no doubt get the vote through based on the amount of people that wont vote and if they get the support of the old Pass SH's. Which they are probably mates with anyway. 2013 is a joke though, 2011 would be nice. Its not because thats the minumum of where the SP will be. They know theres a very decent chance it could be at something like 7-10c at that point unless they really screw things up and they'll make a killing off it.

At least if they do get a noticeable no vote then they will know SH sentiment is stacked against them.

Perhaps they will work harder :)

Then again perhaps this bonus is the real best possible outcome for shareholders? and much like FP we just dont realise it...

We are 1.3c away from oblivion, however we cant get much lower as we are making enough money to survive. Just not much more. Good news is there is NO hype in our current SP. Only really bad news could make it go much lower. I wonder if they turned around and said "you know, at AM's celebratory BBQ the other day. Celebrating our bonuses of course and thought lets just can FP all together." would that push the SP down much? When they announced FP1 was a duster the SP hit 1.2c so im thinking no FP is already factored into the SP.

Keep smiling all of you. Life is peachy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.